Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty Announces Leadership Changes and Charts Course Toward the Future of Real Estate in Southern California
On the heels of Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty’s announcement that Founder and CEO, Brian Arrington acquired the ownership interest of his partners Steve Games and Nyda Jones-Church taking complete ownership of the company, Arrington also announced a series of senior leadership changes, elevating experienced leaders who will drive the company’s growth for the future.
“I am delighted to announce our new leadership team who will propel our company to the next level,” said Arrington. “With this team in place and the strength of the Sotheby’s International Realty brand behind us, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty is on course to lead the future in the Southern California real estate market.”
Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty’s Leadership Team
- Wendy Purvey, Chief Operating Officer. The former CMO of Sotheby’s International Realty has been appointed as Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty’s Chief Operating Officer.
- Ryan Secrist, Vice President and General Manager, San Diego. Formerly the Managing Partner of Venture Sotheby’s International Realty, Secrist has been appointed as Vice President of the San Diego region.
- Valerie Swanson, Broker of Record. Swanson, who has served as the company’s Assistant Broker of Record since 2018, has been promoted to Broker of Record.
- Christina Thomas, Brand Influencer. In this position, Broker Associate Christina Thomas is responsible for cultivating relationships with agents and engaging them on the new culture and direction of the company.
Additional Management changes include:
- Michael Bianchi, Vice President, Orange County
- Rick Hoffman, Regional Manager, Coachella Valley
- Kristy Hilquist, Director of Operations
- Jenifer Myers, Vice President, Marketing and Creative Services
- Briana Olshock, Marketing Director
A Foundation Built on Experience and Connections. As the only real estate company in San Diego, Orange County and the Coachella Valley that provides access to a highly-qualified global clientele through exclusive channels and relationships that include the most relevant and authoritative news, lifestyle, and financial media, as well as real estate centric websites, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty provides its clients and our agents with unique and exclusive opportunities with which no other real estate firm can compete.
“To exceed the demands of our industry and our new reality, real estate companies must not only have the technology and tools in place to reach buyers on a global scale, but they need to do so with a human touch,” adds Arrington. “Our agents are among the best in the industry, backed with the support of the exclusive opportunities provided by the Sotheby’s International Realty global brand. The exposure and worldwide reach of our listings is a critical differentiator from the rest of the industry.”
About Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty was founded in 2010 and quickly grew into the most dominant real estate firm in San Diego. In 2018, Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty expanded its reach by acquiring the Sotheby’s International Realty affiliation in Orange County and the Coachella Valley markets, allowing for contiguous service territory throughout Southern California, representing over 120 miles of prime coastal real estate and the expanding Desert markets. Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty supports over 900 elite real estate professionals throughout Southern California, making the firm one of the largest Sotheby’s International Realty franchises in the brands’ global network. The firm’s listings are marketed on the sothebysrealty.com global website. In addition to the referral opportunities and expanded exposure generated from this source, both its brokers and clients benefit from an association with Sotheby’s auction houses and worldwide Sotheby’s International Realty marketing programs and exclusive media partnerships.