Sothebyâ€™s International Realty announced the launch of the Sothebyâ€™s International RealtyÂ® Apple TV app, available now on all 4th generation Apple TV devices. The app showcases nearly 50,000 properties currently represented by the Sothebyâ€™s International Realty brand worldwide, giving consumers the opportunity to explore homes on a screen larger than ever before.
App highlights include:
- The ability to explore properties listed by the Sothebyâ€™s International Realty brand worldwide by city, state, country or lifestyle, either through entered text or Siri dictation.
- Â A powerfully visual experience, offering expertly curated high-resolution photography and high-definition videography.
- The opportunity to directly contact sales associates, share a property via email, save recent location searches and bookmark favorite properties.
- Â A Game Mode where players can view captivating property photos and guess the location of origin.
- The ability to access Recent Searches and Favorited properties directly on the Apple TV home screenâ€™s â€œTop Row.â€
â€œThe Sothebyâ€™s International Realty Apple TV app allows the process of finding a home to become a collective, interactive experience,â€ said Christian Russo, director of interactive marketing â€“ media & platforms, Sothebyâ€™s International Realty Affiliates LLC. â€œWe are committed to providing an elevated design that provides the best visual experience a consumer can have. With this app, we are inviting families to come together on the couch and immerse themselves in the home-buying conversation.â€
To learn more about the Sothebyâ€™s International Realty Apple TV app, visit sothebysrealty.com/appletv. The app can be downloaded from the Apple TV app store by searching for â€œSothebyâ€™s International Realty.â€
The Sothebyâ€™s International Realty network currently has more than 20,000 sales associates located in more than 850 offices in 65 countries and territories worldwide. Sothebyâ€™s International Realty listings are marketed on the sothebysrealty.com global website. In addition to the referral opportunities and widened exposure generated from this source, each firmâ€™s brokers and their clients benefit from an association with the Sothebyâ€™s auction house and worldwide Sothebyâ€™s International Realty marketing programs. Each office is independently owned and operated.